If you are seeking new and exciting IT career opportunities, more flexibility in your work schedule and better pay, you will enjoy working at LAVSUN. We put technical and qualified talent to work at some of the leading and most reputable employers in the area.
This includes software developers, computer programmers and others looking for information technology jobs. Our primary goal is to place the best IT talent throughout Texas.
At LAVSUN, we recognize and understand that our most crucial assets are our employees and we take a lot of pride in that. We are dedicated to offering an engaging and challenging work environment in which you can grow and attain your full potential. Our recruiters and account managers are focused on identifying opportunities that closely align with your particular career goals.
Our employees get the opportunity to work at our client locations or in our offices, broadening and expanding their experience and expertise by collaborating in a diverse marketplace. Employees at LAVSUN work together, in order to deliver the best standards of competence and professional excellence for all our clients.
As a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative IT consulting and recruiting company, our main objective is to hire talented employees who can contribute to LAVSUN’s leadership when it comes to delivering quality and efficient solutions to all our clients.
Imagine having a professional team of friendly career coaches with no cost who care about your needs and career goals. At LAVSUN, we are fully committed to offering job seekers the best overall experience by integrating the latest technology and strategies. We are looking for candidates with strong leadership, technical, and interpersonal skills, and a strong motivation to excel by adhering to our guiding principles like ethics, innovation and teamwork.
If you are interested below is a comprehensive list of all the job positions we are trying to fill. From full time positions to contract jobs, you will find everything in the list below. You can easily see all the details regarding each job by clicking the job title. The list changes on a regular basis, so please make sure you check back frequently.
|Job Title||Job Description||Skills and Qualifications|
|(LAVSUN Technologies, Inc. has an opening in Richardson, TX) Software Developer (001)||• Develop and design code for Java application as per user requirements and ensure timely delivery.
• Perform all phases of software development life cycle by understanding requirements of client’s current/next-generation project. Plan, analyze, design, code, and test applications and provide production, service, and support for connectivity and diagnosis applications.
• Maintain and manipulate data on the database using SQL Developer to write complex joins and stored procedures.
• Perform defect management for debugging, analyzing, investigating, tracking, and closing reported/identified issues. Analyze defects and issues reported by business users and identify, research, and document the status of defects.
• Develop automation framework for public cloud infrastructure deployments. Perform Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) methodologies.
• Requires Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 6 months experience or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 5 years progressive experience.
|(LAVSUN Technologies, Inc. has opening in Richardson, TX) Business Analyst||• Analyze incident tickets and issues reported by Business Users by using incident management tools such as Service Now (SNOW).
• Identify, research, and document status of defects. Create and execute SQL queries for data analysis in Oracle Toad. Work with business approvers and stakeholders to obtain approval of Business Requirement Document.
• Work with IT development teams to analyze needs of stakeholders. Follow up with appropriate teams to identify and incorporate alternatives to resolve database issues.
• Work with various business units and internal business teams to develop business processes for handling business needs and identifying and correcting bad data.
• Work with project managers while developing business requirements document to remain within project scope and budget. Provide production support for ongoing projects. Will work in unanticipated locations.
• Requires Master’s in Business Administration, Management, or related and 1 year experience, of which 1 year must include experience in SQL, Oracle, HP ALM, MS Visual Studio, Sharepoint, and MS Note.
|Software Developer, Application||• Participate in requirements analysis.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
• Test and deploy applications and systems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
|(LAVSUN Technologies, Inc. has opening in Richardson, TX) Sr. Software Developer||• Coordinate the research, design, and development efforts for computer applications software and specialized utility programs.
• Review and approve system design tests and validation procedures.
• Review documentation for all completed installation projects to ensure project specifications are met.
• Apply independent, technical and procedural knowledge to ensure that systems are developed pursuant to company standards and project requirements.
• Will work in unanticipated locations
• Requires Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 1-year experience or Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 5 years progressive experience.
|Software Developer, Applications (Hadoop Developer)||• Development of code to build business rules to load data into target system using Big data components
• Recommend design alternatives for the data ingestion from different sources into target databases
• Translate functional requirements into technical design.
• Developing and maintaining big data jobs.
• Write couples spark code to perform ETL and load into target databases such as DB2.
• Responsible for Design, Developer of Spark SQL Scripts
• Manage & Schedule Jobs on Hadoop Cluster
• Should work on Map Reduce, Hive HQL, Pig
• Knowledge in Big data with the knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Java/Scala
|(LAVSUN Technologies, Inc. has opening in Richardson, TX) Senior Business Analyst||Gather and analyze requirements from stakeholders and communicate with testing and development teams to estimate time required to complete requirements. Analyze defects and issues reported by Business Users using defect tracking tools including Rational Clear Quest and identify, research, and document the business processes. Create and execute SQL queries data analysis in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). Develop models and methodologies to handle business needs and identify new data irregularities for corrections. Work with project managers while developing business requirements documents to remain within the allocated budget. Utilize SQL, RUP, MS Visio, Mercury Test Director, and SAP Business Objects. Will work in unanticipated locations.||Requires Masters in Business Administration, or related and 6 months experience, of which 6 months must include experience in SQL and SSMS. Send resume to LAVSUN Technologies, Inc. 811 South Central Expy, Ste. 201D Richardson, TX 75080.|
|Senior Systems Analyst||
• Oversee the planning, budgeting and management of projects
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or management required.