If you are seeking new and exciting IT career opportunities, more flexibility in your work schedule and better pay, you will enjoy working at LAVSUN. We put technical and qualified talent to work at some of the leading and most reputable employers in the area.
This includes software developers, computer programmers and others looking for information technology jobs. Our primary goal is to place the best IT talent throughout Texas.
At LAVSUN, we recognize and understand that our most crucial assets are our employees and we take a lot of pride in that. We are dedicated to offering an engaging and challenging work environment in which you can grow and attain your full potential. Our recruiters and account managers are focused on identifying opportunities that closely align with your particular career goals.
Our employees get the opportunity to work at our client locations or in our offices, broadening and expanding their experience and expertise by collaborating in a diverse marketplace. Employees at LAVSUN work together, in order to deliver the best standards of competence and professional excellence for all our clients.
As a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative IT consulting and recruiting company, our main objective is to hire talented employees who can contribute to LAVSUN’s leadership when it comes to delivering quality and efficient solutions to all our clients.
Imagine having a professional team of friendly career coaches with no cost who care about your needs and career goals. At LAVSUN, we are fully committed to offering job seekers the best overall experience by integrating the latest technology and strategies. We are looking for candidates with strong leadership, technical, and interpersonal skills, and a strong motivation to excel by adhering to our guiding principles like ethics, innovation and teamwork.
If you are interested below is a comprehensive list of all the job positions we are trying to fill. From full time positions to contract jobs, you will find everything in the list below. You can easily see all the details regarding each job by clicking the job title. The list changes on a regular basis, so please make sure you check back frequently.
|Job Title||Job Description||Skills and Qualifications|
|(LAVSUN Technologies, Inc. has an opening in Richardson, TX) Mainframe Developer||• Perform and apply mainframe development and practices.
• Query and extract information from mainframe systems in support of business and process analysis.
• Perform scope management, scheduling, and resource management.
• Work on batch and real time software systems.
• Implement firewalls, Mid-range systems, networks, distributed and mainframe platforms, and associated development environments.
• Track software interfaces and validate the upstream and downstream touch-points.
• Work with project managers while developing business requirements documents to remain within the allocated budget.
• Provide Production support. Work closely with business owners and stakeholders for approval of the business requirements document/technical requirements document.
• Utilize technical project management methodologies, processes, and tools; Agile methodologies; and Mainframe technologies including COBOL, PL/I, DB2, CICS, and JCL. Will work in unanticipated locations.
Requires Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 1 year experience or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 5 years progressive experience. 1 year must include experience in COBOL, DB2, CICS, and JCL. Send resume to email@example.com